Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

Latest Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Latest Updates Empty
PostLatest Updates

I just enabled the "report post" feature, which puts a little exclamation point thingy in a post that enables users to report posts to the Team.
Back to top Go down
https://poetshare.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Latest Updates :: Comments

Harklight
Re: Latest Updates
Post March 12th 2010, 5:17 pm by Harklight
Does it enable members to auto PM us a report or what is its purpose pls? Members who want to report something usually like to tell us what and why. Have I misunderstood?
Jamie
Try it
Post March 12th 2010, 5:20 pm by Jamie
Yes, it does allow all of that. I was able to put in a few selections as "reasons" and if you can think of more we can add them in the Admin Panel.

The full text box comes up. It doesn't seem to let me know who I'm reporting to from what I can tell. I have it set so no one can report their own stuff but we can change even that.

For instance, you can report this very reply I'm typing right now. Just click the exclamation point.

Smile

I'm really digging this platform over proboards. And I stopped the scrolling. Smile
Re: Latest Updates
Post  by Sponsored content

Latest Updates

Page 1 of 1