Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

Got Questions?

Go down 
+18
AmiRose
Twiitch
wildalice
Myth
Carousal
Granny_Weatherwax
Marise
hearmyverse
Daniel
witheredrose
Dr Fogg
Peni
tm tamish
Janya
Harklight
Baseball Poetess
ApocalypticJay
Jamie
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Got Questions? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sure there will be a ton so let's start by asking them in this thread and I'll reply as soon as I can. This will also help us develop our new FAQ's for the site.
Back to top Go down
https://poetshare.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Twiitch

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 27th 2011, 9:13 am

Where can I post something I wrote to see what style I am using?
Back to top Go down
Harklight

Harklight

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 27th 2011, 9:58 am

Welcome to PoetShare, twitch!!

If you'd like to know which "Classical poetry Form", you can post your poem on Classical Board. For a question about general style, post it on Literary Discussions Board. Once seeing the poem, we'll know better how to try and help.
Harklight x
Back to top Go down
AmiRose

AmiRose

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 11th 2012, 9:23 am

I have a question and no doubt the answer is somewhere really obvious but what are fun points?

I suddenly realised I had four fun points and I had no idea where they came from! Suspect where do they come from?

Thanks in advance

Ami Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 11th 2012, 9:48 am

You earn them by commenting and posting, winning contests or challenges, and sometimes we award them just because. Smile There should be a thread in the fun points board under Fun Stuff that tells more. Sorry, can't link, on stupid phone.
Back to top Go down
Jahaliel

Jahaliel

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 11th 2012, 10:48 am

Link to Fun Points FAQ: HERE

Got Questions? - Page 6 96020 <-- that's because I can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jahaliel
AmiRose

AmiRose

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyAugust 11th 2012, 5:11 pm

How did I not find that?! Thanks guys *goes off exploring* x
Back to top Go down
JingleBelle

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptySeptember 18th 2012, 11:13 pm

I noticed a new "critiquing group" alongside admins, coadmins, and moderators. What is that?
Back to top Go down
Jahaliel

Jahaliel

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptySeptember 19th 2012, 6:10 am

Something Jamie's currently working on, it's in the ideas stage at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jahaliel
Atehequa

Atehequa

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 8:40 pm

I've a question -

How can one here abouts tell a friend from foe ? Smile

Last edited by Atehequa on March 6th 2013, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 10:06 pm

Hmm. I don't think it shows up in the regular forum anywhere. But it does interact with PM's and you can accept/reject friend requests from within your profile, it's one of the subheadings on your profile page.

You can also click on a potential friend's name and in their profile page, you can add to your friends/foes with the link above their avatar picture. They should see a notification in the top menubar on every page. I just did this to you so can see the notification.

Once you have people in your friends list, you should be able to see an extra dropdown menu when you send PM's that gives you all of their names in a shortlist, making it easier to send your friends messages. :O)

~~

Also, I've found with the notifications, I have to click the red X to remove them from the list, even if I read the PM or accept the friend request.

Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 10:18 pm

And if you're looking for a more esoteric answer, I would say time will tell friend from foe. Wink But I think most folks here are pretty friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sparklenoodle

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 6:37 pm

I had to log in on my wife's account as your forum will not accept my password. I tried getting new passwords sent to me 3 different times but for some reason your forum will not accept them either.

Hey Jamie, instead of playing your little chicken shit games why don't you just ban me outright ?

Sincerely

Atehequa
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 9:36 am

I've sent Atehequa an email with a new password.

FYI for anyone concerned, if you have issues logging into the forums, try clearing your cookies (there's a link on the front page to help you do this if needed).

If any member behaves in a manner that is against our TOS, we will follow the actions described in our TOS and if no resolution is found, we will indeed ban them for cause. The rules in the TOS are there for a reason and non-negotiable. And I do not play "little chicken shit games"--I'm more than comfortable banning jerks, and have done so several times previously.

Just because the software acts up occasionally is no reason to resort to childishness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Questions?   Got Questions? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Questions?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here! :: Main :: Poetic Endeavors :: FAQs and Terms of Service-
Jump to: