Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

And you think your having a bad day! (Silly)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nakedpoet

And you think your having a bad day! (Silly) Empty
PostSubject: And you think your having a bad day! (Silly)   And you think your having a bad day! (Silly) EmptyNovember 7th 2012, 4:22 am

Cross dressing during the running of the bulls
Is hard to do
When you have uncomfortable shoes
And a red dress
When it's raining in Spain, with
Acceptable entertaining oversized underwear.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: And you think your having a bad day! (Silly)   And you think your having a bad day! (Silly) EmptyNovember 7th 2012, 9:31 am

Well, here's the problem, you're supposed to get dressed before the running of the bulls, not during! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://poetshare.forumotion.com
Ladywildalice

Ladywildalice

PostSubject: Re: And you think your having a bad day! (Silly)   And you think your having a bad day! (Silly) EmptyNovember 7th 2012, 3:16 pm

I have read this before, perhaps on another site, and enjoyed it then, still enjoyable now. It brought a picture to mind that made me giggle and now I have to go wash my brain out with soap. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dr Fogg

Dr Fogg

PostSubject: Re: And you think your having a bad day! (Silly)   And you think your having a bad day! (Silly) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 5:43 am

It is not often that something strikes me as utterly hilarious, but this one hit the spot. The images this conjures up are best left conjured down. Exalt
Back to top Go down
http://foggyd.wordpress.com
nortan223

nortan223

PostSubject: Re: And you think your having a bad day! (Silly)   And you think your having a bad day! (Silly) EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 5:09 pm

Was this only a tall story , or just a load of "bull ". The mind boggles!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh

Norman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you think your having a bad day! (Silly)   And you think your having a bad day! (Silly) Empty

Back to top Go down

And you think your having a bad day! (Silly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here! :: Main :: Poetic Endeavors :: Humor-
Jump to: