Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

New Toolbar & Mobile User features!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

New Toolbar & Mobile User features!!  Empty
PostNew Toolbar & Mobile User features!!

You may have noticed by now that there is a toolbar at the top of your screen. This is an option recently instituted by Forumotion that I'm, for lack of a better word, psyched about!

Now you can receive all sorts of notifications (email, friend requests, etc) through the "Notifications" section of the toolbar. You have one-click sharing on Twitter, FB, & Google+, and a fully functioning search function.

To top this off, Forumotion has finally updated the mobile version of the site. Now you can do more than just read on your mobile device--you can post a new topic, reply to others, and more! Gotta love the 21st century! *chuckle*

This is all great news so close to April, which, as you all should know by now, is National Poetry Month, since we've got some very exciting events coming up.

Try out the mobile version if you can, and let me know what you think!

Last edited by Jamie on March 25th 2013, 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://poetshare.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

New Toolbar & Mobile User features!! :: Comments

Jamie
Re: New Toolbar & Mobile User features!!
Post February 27th 2013, 3:49 pm by Jamie
And I'm sending this reply via phone!
Jamie
Post February 27th 2013, 3:54 pm by Jamie
I had to clear the cookies on my phone to get it to display the new mobile version but it works great. Smile
Daniel
Post February 27th 2013, 5:09 pm by Daniel
I don't know that my phones smart enough for a mobile link but I'll try when I can. Your the Man when it comes to setting up things Jamie.

New Toolbar & Mobile User features!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here! :: Main :: Poetic Endeavors :: News-
Jump to: