Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

The Girl From East Biggleswade.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Fogg

Dr Fogg

The Girl From East Biggleswade. Empty
PostSubject: The Girl From East Biggleswade.   The Girl From East Biggleswade. EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 6:15 am

Parody of the girl from Ipanema

The Girl From East Biggleswade. 27822_vicky_pollard

Short and grumpy, extremely dumpy
The girl from East Biggleswade goes walking
When she walks, the guys in the pub go
CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

When she walks, she’s like a Rhino
She smokes like a chimney and she’s a wino
But when she passes she wags her asses
The guys go CORRRRRRRRRR.

She wears tight clothing and such short dresses
Her boobs are showing it’s most impressive
She's the local bike, they all wanna ride her
When she passes the guys beside her go
CORRRRRR.

Always pregnant or trying to be
usualy infected with a nasty STD
She'll swap her baby for the latest cd
But she doesnt see me, no no not me.

Short and pasty and rough and ugly
The girl from East Bigglswade goes walking
And when she does, because she’s myopic
She doesn’t see me. No no she doesn’t see me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Dr Fogg

Copyright ©2010.

(Parody on the girl from Ipanema, picture, Vicky polard from BBC series little Britain.)
“The Girl from Ipanema" ("Garota de Ipanema" is a well known bossa nova song, a worldwide hit in the mid-1960s that won a Grammy for Record of the Year in 1965. It was written in 1962, with music by Antonio Carlos Jobim and Portuguese lyrics by Vinicius de Moraes. English lyrics were written later by Norman Gimbel.[1]
The first commercial recording was in 1962, by Pery Ribeiro. The version performed by Astrud Gilberto, along with João Gilberto and Stan Getz, from the 1964 album Getz/Gilberto, became an international hit, reaching number five in the United States pop chart, number 29 in the United Kingdom, and charting highly throughout the world. Numerous recordings have been used in films, sometimes as an elevator music cliché (for example, near the end of The Blues Brothers). Ipanema is a seaside neighborhood located in the southern region of the city of Rio de Janeiro.

Last edited by Drfogg on February 27th 2011, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://foggyd.wordpress.com
kellygreen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl From East Biggleswade.   The Girl From East Biggleswade. EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 1:45 pm

This was very humorous. It was the anti-Girl from Iponema.

I liked how you rhymed the acronyms.

kelly
Back to top Go down
parttimepoet

parttimepoet

PostSubject: Re: The Girl From East Biggleswade.   The Girl From East Biggleswade. EmptyMarch 14th 2011, 9:23 pm

Very funny drfogg, Vicky Pollard - The Girl From Imponema, requires a lot of imagination! I found myself humming the tune whilst reading this, it worked well.

Thanks for sharing, much enjoyed
Very Happy

ptp x
Back to top Go down
silverhenge

silverhenge

PostSubject: Re: The Girl From East Biggleswade.   The Girl From East Biggleswade. EmptyMarch 28th 2011, 7:51 am

LMAO, this should be the National Anthem of the Chavs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl From East Biggleswade.   The Girl From East Biggleswade. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here! :: Main :: Poetic Endeavors :: Humor-
Jump to: