Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.

Go down 
+2
Daniel
Dr Fogg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Fogg

Dr Fogg

Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. Empty
PostSubject: Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.   Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. EmptyJuly 26th 2012, 3:56 pm

Dr Fogg’s Olympic Bid.

Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. Olympic

Regarding the Olympics
There is one thing I resent
They seem to cater for everyone
But not my speciality event.

There is not a single doubt
If they held it, I would get gold
I improve at it every day
And now I am pretty old.

It’s a team event you see
My mates and I at the pub
We do it every night
And now we’ve formed a club.

We have a pint of two
Mandatory before starting
Then indulge our burning passion
Of Aerobic synchronised farting.

(Yes I know I need help)

Dr Fogg
©2012
Back to top Go down
http://foggyd.wordpress.com
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.   Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. EmptyJuly 26th 2012, 4:08 pm

gosh, I would hate to be a judge to that event.. I wonder if people would take steroids to help? I can't see them giving a blue ribbon for first place, but perhaps a brown ribbon might be more in style. Enjoyed my friend, perhaps one day..

~ Daniel
Back to top Go down
Dr Fogg

Dr Fogg

PostSubject: Re: Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.   Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. EmptyJuly 26th 2012, 4:16 pm

I forgot to mention that we even wear those nose clips, but not to keep water out of our lungs. At Christmas we do a fine rendition of "Silent Night" for charity.
Back to top Go down
Carousal

Carousal

PostSubject: Re: Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.   Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 7:50 am

You know folks Docs human wind ensemble is not as weird as it first seems. At one point, the definitive master of the art one Le Pétomane was the highest paid entertainer in France.
By 1892 he was ready for his big premiere at the 19th Century's most famous entertainment hall... The Moulin Rouge. Upon arriving in Paris and seeing the enormous red windmill, Pujol is said to have remarked, "The sails of the Moulin Rouge... what a marvellous fan for my act!"

Well done Foggy send me a ticket for your first solo performance.

More on Le Pétomane on this site http://www.ljhelms.com/pet/_pujol/thestory/retro.htm

Regards Cari
Back to top Go down
AmiRose

AmiRose

PostSubject: Re: Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.   Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. EmptyAugust 11th 2012, 6:40 pm

Now I know my sister could most definitely complete in that event. I really enjoyed this it made me smile Smile thanks for sharing.

Ami
Back to top Go down
nortan223

nortan223

PostSubject: Re: Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.   Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 4:11 pm

I'd love to join you in your marathon, but something just took the wind out of my sails. One of the problems of laughing when you're standing up.

Delightfully pungent verse.

Norman
Back to top Go down
nakedpoet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.   Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. EmptyMay 10th 2013, 6:41 am

Awesomely done, anybody who doesn't get a laugh out of this....Great write and thanks for making me laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.   Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Fogg's Olympic Bid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here! :: Main :: Poetic Endeavors :: Humor-
Jump to: