Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

Forumotion Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Forumotion Update Empty
PostForumotion Update

Happy Friday everyone!

We're not going to have a new prompt this week, as I'm still waiting for word from forumotion on what the heck is going on with this new editor system.

I've had to remove the Rhymezone function (strike 1) since it was no longer working properly since Forumotion pushed through this update.  Other issues that are known to have arisen from the editor update are NO PM Functionality using Internet Explorer (which is what I use so that's a BIG strike #2!) and problems using mobile devices (strike 3). 

SO . . . while we wait around for Forumotion to work out their issues, it's almost impossible for me to even try to update the prompt if I wanted to. 

Please bear with us while we await the fix (won't be until Monday at the earliest) and let us know if you're experiencing any issued since the new Editor was installed by the forum host.

We appreciate your understanding at this time.  Thank you,

Jamie
Back to top Go down
https://poetshare.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Forumotion Update :: Comments

Crimson.Dawn
Re: Forumotion Update
Post June 14th 2013, 4:27 pm by Crimson.Dawn
Hmmm, so that's why.
I've been lurking here in the forums for the updates of the prompt, and I was wondering why you weren't able to update.
Jamie
Post June 14th 2013, 8:38 pm by Jamie
I intend to try and update this weekend if I can work around the issues without losing anything.  Complicated.
Post  by Sponsored content

Forumotion Update

Page 1 of 1