Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

Changes that aren't really changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Changes that aren't really changes Empty
PostChanges that aren't really changes

Good morning everyone. I've re-added some features to the forum that you can disable at your leisure; some members have notified me of a preference for certain items, so where possible I've added them back in as long as they can be disabled by individual members on a one-time basis.

1)The sidebar items on the right have been re-added to the main forums, but if you prefer to have the forums display the full width of the screen then you can still do that with one click by clicking on this image at the top of the "Featured Poem" box:
Changes that aren't really changes Cog_ad10

Note that this "slider" function will remember your preference, so if you don't want these items to display on the right you just click it once and they're gone until you decide to display them again. In order to re-display the sidebar items, just click the same icon and the boxes on the right will re-appear on the page.

2) The notification bar at the top of the screen also has an "Up Arrow" which will make the entire notification bar go away . . . so if that's an issue you may disable that tool as well with a single click.

3) I am also tinkering with a slidable, clickable header that we tried before. I don't know if we will keep it but would like to see what I can do with it so please bear with me. If you all hate it we can disable it but it has definite possibilities so it's worth a shot. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://poetshare.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Changes that aren't really changes :: Comments

Jamie
Re: Changes that aren't really changes
Post May 21st 2013, 11:00 am by Jamie
Well you can forget about that Header slider. Good concept, lousy execution. Smile

Changes that aren't really changes

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here! :: Main :: Poetic Endeavors :: News-
Jump to: