Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here!
To access all of the forums guests can't see, you MUST register and then ACTIVATE THE EMAIL LINK SENT TO YOU or you will not be able to access the forums. You may login with your Facebook account after your initial login, but will still need to register if you haven't yet done so.

Please remember our policy of replying to 2 poems by other poets for every new poem you post! Thank you, and welcome to Poet Share!

HomeFront PageNewsMember BlogsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poet Share closed to any new posts on December 1, 2013. 
Thank you for your time with us, and your participation. 
Please direct all inquiries to poetshare@outlook.com

Come See Our New Forums at http://www.verses.boards.net

Every girls dream

Go down 
+6
Isobelle
feralpen
Dr Fogg
Myth
Daniel
Granny_Weatherwax
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Granny_Weatherwax

Granny_Weatherwax

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 7th 2010, 9:27 pm

Every girls dream

If I'd become a boy
for a day I would be blissed,
would collect all lipstick stains
of the girls that I would kiss.

A gentleman for sure,
meeting dates with a bouquet
and acceptable at last
to be a hunter, not a prey.

I would not get old,
just gain charm and finesse,
and if I was ever wrong,
god forbid I would confess.

To my bestest bro in class,
I would gladly give high-five,
and if I was really lucky,
I bet I'd even learn to drive.

I would be all too rational,
not to mention PMS-free,
oh, and most of all of course,
standing, I could proudly pee.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 7th 2010, 11:34 pm

way too funny.. it sure seems the grass is greener on the other side of the fence but being a kid of either sex has both it's good and bad points.. however the pee'ing, you should know, is not always a good thing when you consider there is usually a guy standing two feet away from you doing the same thing.. at least girls get little stalls to close doors and do private things in private..

enjoyed this alot. take care,

~ Daniel
Back to top Go down
http://foggyd.wordpress.com
Myth

Myth

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 8th 2010, 12:36 pm

This is cute and funny. Don't ever dare wish to be a boy for real. Any fool knows it's women who rule the world........

Thanks for the smile! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://sadpenny.blogspot.com/
Dr Fogg

Dr Fogg

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 11th 2010, 7:10 pm

This peeing standing up is over rated, first off (Speaking for myself) my pee starts off as a good solid jet but at round switshes to spray mode, no wonder we get it on the floor, then there is the afterthough drip, just when you have put the little general away out spurts a few drops! As daniel said there are often other blokes standing next to you and they seem to think peeing is licence to fart, it is truly disgusting.
Back to top Go down
http://foggyd.wordpress.com
Granny_Weatherwax

Granny_Weatherwax

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 12th 2010, 4:08 am

Lol, that was descriptive, thanks for a laugh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feralpen

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 12th 2010, 4:31 am

No real reason for me to philosophize, you've written in humor and your poem is funny. That's enough for me. The thoughts leading to the last verse keep us moving along with expectation of a whimsical finish ... you did not dissappoint. Thanks for the chuckle.

fp
Back to top Go down
Isobelle

Isobelle

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 12th 2010, 6:48 am

HAHA! Loved this quirky and fun write, oh how often have I wished I could stand up to pee (lots of women are getting good at this apparently AND they sell female thingies at festivals which aids this LOL) Great humour, loved it, k XXXX Cool
Back to top Go down
PCShogun

PCShogun

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 14th 2010, 2:07 pm

Being married and a father to a great daughter, I have seen all the things that the female of our species has to contend with. I would NOT want to be a woman.

The first time your bathroom neighbor splashes on your shoes while venting his methane into the surrounding air, you would forget all about the standing up while pee'ing part.
Back to top Go down
silverhenge

silverhenge

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 18th 2010, 7:44 am

Great comedy write, I LOVED the last two lines Razz
Back to top Go down
prometheus

prometheus

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyApril 24th 2010, 10:30 pm

Very cleverly written with tongue in cheek humour.....it is also a thoroughly enjoyable piece that takes a look into the world of the opposite sex. Lie what was said earlier....the grass is always greener. I think though male or female there are always things to admire and things to dislike.
Back to top Go down
rrje4019

rrje4019

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 4:09 pm

Granny_W

Tis a great freedom to stand whilst peeing :-) Loved the write and found it very amusing. Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://trinityinkexperiencestrengthandhope.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 1:37 pm

What satirical humor! And truly, if we all confessed, would
we not all want to do these things? LOL... Enjoyed immensely.
EXALT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Every girls dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every girls dream   Every girls dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Every girls dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poet Share Poetry Forums: Your Poetry Here! :: Main :: Poetic Endeavors :: Humor-
Jump to: